- Specially designed to hold multiple slabs together while they are being laminated and glued.
- Spring loaded holding claw keeps the clamp in place during stone alignment before applying final clamping pressure.
- Extruded aluminum bar machined with high accuracy of straightness and flatness allows the clamping force to be distributed uniformly along the stone panels avoiding cracks or breakage.
- Rubber pad attached underneath the clamping claw to protect the surface of the stone from scratching or damage.
- Quick and easy to use with effortless tightening will reduce significantly clamping labor. Ideal for your clamping jobs as it outperforms traditional methods such as C-clamps.
- Lamination Clamp weighs 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) and can handle 1 Vs - 2 Vs (30-60 mm) thickness. Bars can come in various lengths to accommodate the length of your slabs.