ABACO VACUUM LIFTER
I. EQUIPMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
– Vacuum Lifter (CVL600) is a powerful tool for transporting large glass sheets. It is usually combined with a hoist to lift glass sheets onto a processing table or to move it within a warehouse or a workshop.
– The most prominent feature of this Vacuum Lifter is to take advantage of the compressed air availability in the workshop to create suction force to lift glass sheets, the vacuum force shall be
always maintained stable during the work, to ensure the glass sheets not to fall off during operation.
– The suction cups are made of soft rubber material which enhances the adhesion between the glass sheets and the suction cups. In addition, the rubber material also helps to prevent scratches on the glass sheets.
– During operation, the frame of Vacuum Lifter can be tilted from 0˚ to 90˚ so that it can be more flexible in the work process and improve your efficiency.
– With its simple design, each component of the device is designed to be separated, for easier assembly and disassembly, convenient for transportation and package.
– This CVL600 is equipped with an audible and visual alarm system that sounds if there is a low vacuum pressure.
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– CVL600 is mainly made out of steel. The device consists of basic components: supporting frame, vacuum system, pneumatic cylinders mechanism, and operation control system, an audible visual alarm system, etc.
– Brackets are designed on the frame to install and hold the vacuum tank which maintains vacuum pressure for a safe period when the air compressed source is malfunctioning.