ABACO FOLDING ONE-STOP A-FRAME
I. EQUIPMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
– Folding One-Stop A-Frame (FOSA11872) is designed for storing and transporting stone slabs in warehouses, factories, and construction sites.
– The device is connected by crossbars helping the rigidity of the frame.
– Rubber strips covered on the base frame and A-Frame surface to protect the slabs from cracking or chipping off. Four ratchet securing bars additionally provide the slabs with more restrained security during moving.
– The A-frame is designed to be stackable for optimizing storage area.
– This A-Frame can be separated into components and is convenient for packing and transporting.
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– FOSA11872 is made out of steel.
– This A-frame includes two main parts: Base frame and A-frame.
– The base frame is attached to four casters. Two swivel casters can provide easy maneuvering in different directions.
– Only with the simple A-shaped frame, it provides reliable and a versatile function allowing the slab to lean against the A-frame securely.